Today I am going to discuss on How To Become A Good Marketer In An Automobile Industry to help those who find it difficult to market their products or those who find it hard to meet their monthly targets or those who wish to venture into this line of business.
Before I proceed, I will like to let you know that I have been in the Automobile industry for the past 7 years and what I will teach you here today, is going to help you to be on top of the game in this industry.
Whenever you come to any Automobile marketing company, there are usually three major departments that helps the Automobile business to grow and they are
- Sales department
- Service department
- Spare-parts departments
These three departments brings in sales in their own area of specialty. The sales man job is to make sure he sells a particular number of vehicles in a month, the Spare-part man’s job is to make sure he sells a particular amount of spare-parts in a month, while the service man is to make sure he attends to all vehicle failures on the field, conduct either paid free service activities in various location in his territory.
Irrespective of the above, the truth remains that these three men must work together as a team to help the company to make good sales and if any of them is lacking in his duties, it will become very challenging for the others to sell.
Now Lets Go to What Brought Us Here Which Is How To Become A Good Marketer In An Automobile Industry
Becoming a good marketer in an Automobile industry, requires that you must have or know the following five things;
- A good product knowledge of the vehicle
- A good knowledge of the manufacturing company
- Who are you customers
- Your dressing code
- A good convincing skill
Looking at the above mentioned five points, it is very important to have them because that is key to becoming a good marketer in any Automobile company and i will be explaining them one by one for the newbies into this industries, so that they will not make mistake while trading this line of business or profession.
A Good Product Knowledge Of The Vehicle:
when I say a good product knowledge of the vehicle or the automobile you want to sell, i mean everything about the vehicle in question. assume you want to market Piaggio tricycle in the market, by product knowledge, I mean you should know the year it was produced, the model, the engine capacity, the features in the tricycle that makes it a good try for its customers, its service limits, the presence of spare-parts that can serve for so so year, etc. Every information about the vehicle you are marketing and if your company is offering warranty, it is very important to let your customers know too.
A Good Knowledge of The Manufacturing Company:
In this area, it is very important to know about the manufacturing company, the how many years they have been in business, what is its intention in the future etc. This also helps in marketing your vehicle to the wider audience.
- Who Are You Customers And Where To Find Them: Knowing your potential customers and where to find them is key. Don’t go to Motorcycle park to look for a customer to buy Toyota Camry, or to Bank to sell Motorcycles vise versa. always know that each Automobile products has their own different customers and by knowing this and meeting the right customer then your work is complete. all you need is to build a follow-up relationship with such potential customers. Also learn how to meet different associations that will be interested in your products. learn to build a rapour with the local technicians, visit them often because they matters a lot to new customers who comes for advice on what best automobile brand to buy. learn to meet fleet owners, even if they are not trading on your brand, meet them create a good relationship with them, offer them incentives that will draw them to you .
- Your Dressing Code: A good marketer must be neat and always dressed smartly, it is your smartness in dressing that makes certain customers to be close to you. some people hate dirt and as a result you must be clean. if it demands you changing ward-rope every month good. and finally don’t just dress neat, it must be smart. don;t wear clothes that look too big on you or too small on you.
- A Good Convincing Skill: Sometimes I see marketers as motivational speakers, so for you to trade in this profession successfully, you must have a good convincing skill to be able to convince your customers even when your product is not the best.
This Tips i have written here will help any serious marketer to excel in his or her marketing career. and the good thing is that it can also be used for other products. so we at BillionairesDiary will like to hear from you how this tips has helped you and if there is anything I missed here please do let me know so that we can include in our updated articles.